Sunday, September 16, 2007

Look What the Kindergarten Students Will be Working On

One of the skills that I need to make sure that my Kindergarten students know is 'mouse control'. They need to be able to 'click', 'double click', and 'click and drag'. Now how to make this relatively simple task something that will be fun for all? Easy! I took pictures of all the Kindergarten teachers, uploaded them to my Jigzone.com account, and 'VOILA'! a lesson Mouse Control ('pest control'???LOL).

Here's a sample of one of the jigsaw puzzles using Mrs. Rosenstock: (OMG! I just 'looked' at it on the blog and it's even BETTER than I could have possibly imagined!). We'll be doing the 'Mouse Control' lesson the week of September 24th. At that time, I'll probably upload ALL the Kindergarten teachers to this blog so that my students can practice mouse control even outside of school.

To get this going, simply click on the image and a pop-up window with the puzzle pieces will appear. What was your best time at putting Mrs. Rosenstock back together again?

No comments: