Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here's the NEW Me!

It's Saturday and it's raining so I'm doing what I LOVE to do -- checking out all the cool websites on the internet. I ran across one that lets you make your own avatar (basically a computer generated image of a human, supposedly yourself).

I thought the selections were a little limited -- I couldn't find a hairstyle that suited me, nor did they have the option of selecting the color purple (my favorite) from the color pick choices, but other than that a quick and easy way to create an avatar. You're given a few options for code for posting to your webpage, blog, or social networking space -- one allows for full body avatar, the other for just a headshot, and the final for a small cropped headshot. Here's my full body shot:


Check it out at: www.doppelme.com

So...do you think this looks like Mrs. Sharoff? What changes would you make to the avatar?

No comments: