Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Do You Know What a Computer Mouse Is?

I have to tell you...I have a GREAT job!!! I get to work with children from grades Kindergarten through 4th grade and, boy, do they keep me on my toes! LOL I ABSOLUTELY LOVE working with the Kindergarten students. They take everything so literally. I'm keeping a log of the amazing things that they say and do in computer lab and plan on sharing this 'pearls of wisdom' with you throughout the year.

My favorite 'Kinder Komment' so far has got to be the following: I was teaching a lesson on the four main parts of a computer to my Kindergarten students. We went over the keyboard, the monitor, the CPU, and when I got to the mouse I showed the class a cute little stuffed animal mouse and asked them if this was a computer mouse. To my amazement, this student decided to take over and teach me a thing or two! I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed watching in amazement the workings of a Kindergartener's mind!

NOTE: PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GRAY BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO SCREEN IS ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT BEFORE CLICKING ON THE 'PLAY' BUTTON.



'Stay Tuned and Stay Connected!'

No comments: